Macedonia’s Pekabesko signs 6.5 mln euro loan with Ohridska Banka – SeeNews

SKOPJE (Macedonia), May 19 (SeeNews) – Macedonian meat processing company and food and cigarette distributor Pekabesko [MSE:PKB] said on Friday that it signed an agreement for a revolving loan worth 6.5 million euro ($7.3 million) with Ohridska Banka [MSE:OHB].

The loan could be used until June 8, 2025, the company said in a statement filed with the Macedonian stock exchange without providing further details.

Pekabesko was established in 1979 developing from the branch of then the biggest Agricultural Cooperative PKB Belgrade. In 1991 Pekabesko was privatised. The company’s core activities are production of delicatessen foodstuffs and distribution of foods and cigarettes.

Ohridska Banka is a component of the Macedonian bourse’s blue-chip index MBI-10. French banking group Societe Generale owns 70.02% of Ohridska Banka, with the remaining 29.98% owned by minority shareholders. 

($ = 0.8936 euro)

Source Article from https://seenews.com/news/macedonias-pekabesko-signs-65-mln-euro-loan-with-ohridska-banka-569362

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.