Macedonia’s Ohridska Banka targets 5.4% rise in profit in 2017 – SeeNews

SKOPJE (Macedonia), May 18 (SeeNews) – Macedonia’s Ohridska Banka [MSE:OHB] said on Thursday it plans an after-tax profit of 487 million denars (36 million euro) in 2017 after it booked a profit of 462 million denars in 2016. 

By 2020, the bank plans to increase its annual after-tax profit to 712.3 million denars, it said in a statement filed with the Macedonian Stock Exchange.

Ohridska Banka targets net interest income of 1.49 billion denars by 2020, up from 1.09 billion denars in 2016. For 2017, the bank expects net interest income of 1.17 billion denars.

The bank plans to increase its market share on the lending market to 9.4% by 2020 from 8.7% at the end of the second quarter of 2016.

French banking group Societe Generale owns 70.02% of Ohridska Banka, with the remaining 29.98% owned by minority shareholders. The lender is part of Macedonia’s blue-chip index MBI-10.

(1 euro = 135.012 leks)

Source Article from https://seenews.com/news/macedonias-ohridska-banka-targets-54-rise-in-profit-in-2017-569185

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.